Brooks & Dunn have revealed more details about their upcoming album, Reboot, available on April 5.
Each of the songs features a superstar collaboration, uniquely changing up the duo’s well-loved catalog.
The 12-track collection features Kacey Musgraves, Jon Pardi, Kane Brown, Luke Combs, Cody Johnson, Thomas Rhett, Brett Young, Luke Combs, Lanco, Ashley McBryde, Midland and Brothers Osborne collaborating with the duo on their classic hits.
Brooks & Dunn’s Reboot Track Listing:
- “Brand New Man” (with Luke Combs)
2. “Ain’t Nothing ‘Bout You” (with Brett Young)
3. “My Next Broken Heart” (with Jon Pardi)
4. “Neon Moon” (with Kacey Musgraves)*
5. “Lost and Found” (with Tyler Booth)
6. “Hard Workin’ Man” (with Brothers Osborne)
7. “You’re Gonna Miss Me When I’m Gone” (with Ashley McBryde)
8. “My Maria” (with Thomas Rhett)
9. “Red Dirt Road” (with Cody Johnson)
10. “Boot Scootin’ Boogie” (with Midland)
11. “Mama Don’t Get Dressed Up for Nothing” (with LANCO)
12. “Believe” (with Kane Brown)
Produced by Dann Huff
*Produced by Dann Huff and Kacey Musgraves
Here is one, “My Next Broken Heart” with Jon Pardi, a sneak peek while you wait for the album to be released:
More info HERE.