Simple Acts To Brighten Someone’s Day
We all have good and bad days….Sometimes you can feel good about yourself…by cheering someone else up!
Sometimes just a simple act of kindness can turn the day around for someone who is having a hard time.
BuzzFeed suggests a few simple things you can do to brighten another person’s day:
Why not try and do at least one nice thing today for someone….even if it’s a complete stranger.
- Let someone who seems to be in a rush cut in front of you in a line.
- Give someone — even a stranger — a genuine compliment
- Lend a spare umbrella to someone who forgot theirs on a rainy day….or maybe in our case – sunblock to someone who forgot theirs.
- Give your seat on public transportation up to someone who needs it more than you.
- Send a card to a friend to simply thank them for being them
- send a text to a loved one just telling them how much you appreciate them
- Wake up a little early and make a surprise breakfast for your partner
- Put a surprise note or silly drawing in your kid’s lunchbox
- Make a playlist for someone….because music makes everyone smile!
More ideas HERE