Monster Jam Coming To New Location In Tampa
Monster Jam coming to new location in Tampa this year. Not only that, it is happening this summer. We normally see Monster Jam coming through the bay area in January and February at Raymond James Stadium. That is not the case this year.
The monster trucks will be at Amalie Arena on Saturday, August 19. Even more exciting news, the new 2023 debut truck ThunderROARus will be unleashed for the first time
The Pit Party will be from 10:30 a.m. to noon. Fans can see the trucks up close, meet the drivers and crews, get autographs, take pictures, and enjoy family-friendly activities. Pit passes are $20 each.
The event times are 1 p.m. and 7 p.m. and will feature monster trucks that will compete in freestyle, skill, and racing competitions at top speeds. Eight athletes will battle for the event championship.
Monster Truck lineup this year:
- Grave Digger driven by Weston Anderson
- Monster Mutt Dalmatian driven by Jamie Sullivan
- El Toro Loco driven by Elvis Lainez
- ThunderROARus driven by Tony Ochs
- Megalodon driven by Mikayla Tulachka
- Just Get R Done driven by Brandon Tulachka
- Wildside driven by Zack Garner
- Overboard driven by Jamey Garner
Tickets are available at ticketmaster.com or by visiting the venue’s Box Office.