You are going to want the very best care that is available if the time comes for you to go to the hospital for surgery or a checkup. The majority of Americans like to go to medical facilities that provide excellent treatment to patients, as well as affordable healthcare and a variety of medical specialists. Here is the 2023-2024 Florida’s best hospitals.
Because of this, U.S. News & World Report revised their yearly ranking of the top hospitals in the country. The following is the methodology that the reporters used to establish the rankings:
“Our team of data journalists analyzes millions of hospital visits and admissions to identify the best hospitals in 10 pediatric specialties, 15 adult specialties, and 21 procedures and conditions. We also publish two Honor Rolls, one for children’s hospitals and one for all other hospitals, to recognize hospitals that perform exceptionally well across many of these 46 specialties, procedures, and conditions.”
The Mayo Clinic in Jacksonville has the distinction of being awarded the best hospital in Florida! Patients gave their whole experience a rating of five stars out of a possible five. But Tampa wasn’t forgotten!
Florida’s best hospitals – top 10 for 2023-24:
- Mayo Clinic in Jacksonville
- AdventHealth Orlando (tied for #2)
- UF Health Shands Hospital (Gainesville) (tied for #2)
- Tampa General Hospital
- Baptist Health Baptist Hospital (Miami) (tied for #5)
- Sarasota Memorial Hospital (tied for #5)
- Cleveland Clinic Weston (tied for #7)
- Orlando Health – Orlando Regional Medical Center (tied for #7)
- University of Miami Hospital and Clinics – Health Tower
- Mount Sinai Medical Center (Miami Beach)
And did you catch that? Tampa General is one of the top hospitals in Florida! 4th place ain’t bad in the state!
The complete list can be found here.