What Each Color Heart Emoji Means
Did you know that each heart emoji has a certain meaning?
I had no clue. So I guess I’ve been doing this all wrong. Here is a rundown of how we should be using the heart emojis!
- The Red heart is basic and traditional and is good for a new relationship or a platonic friendship.
- The orange heart is good for those of you who aren’t ready to use the “red heart”
- The Yellow heart can be used for family conversations.
- The green heart is good for friends of friends and in a group chat.
- The blue heart allows you to participate without saying anything.
- The purple heart signals you wanna hookup
- The black heart is used for your soul mate.
Also…. they say if you’re suffering from a broken heart, to NOT use the broken heart emoji because it means you’re hurt but you’ll get over it. huh?
Six Dating Tips For Success | By Rachel Pitts
Dating can be scary, but you have to put yourself out there to find “the one.” Here are six dating tips to follow to increase your chances of finding your “happily ever after!”