Zillow has released their ranking of the most popular place to buy a house in the United States. The 4th most popular place on the list happens to be right here in Tampa Bay.
Westchase came in 4th on the list and the only Florida market on their list. Zillow reported the average Westchase house is worth $537,668, and prices have gone up nearly 10% in the first three months of 2022.
Here’s are top 10 cities where people want to buy a house.
- Woodinville, Washington (Seattle)
- Burke, Virginia (Washington, D.C.)
- Highlands Ranch, Colorado (Denver)
- Westchase, Florida (Tampa)
- Edmonds, Washington (Seattle)
- Yorba Linda, California (Los Angeles)
- Johns Creek, Georgia (Atlanta)
- Tustin, California (Los Angeles)
- Ballwin, Missouri (St. Louis)
- Golden, Colorado (Denver)