It’s that report I dread every week. Will one of my favorite restaurants be on this week’s health inspector’s naughty list?
Sure enough, there’s one on this list that some listeners were recommending to me JUST LAST WEEK when we were talking about the lack of good Chinese food in Pinellas County.
Here are this week’s restaurants with the worst violations according to Channel 8:
Carmen’s Wood Wife Restaurant in Port Richey
26 issues including the storage of raw animal food over ready-to-eat food. Inspectors issued a stop sale on butter packs over temperature issues.
Here are the rest on this week’s list:
- Waterfront Inn in The Villages
- West 82 in Crystal River
- Pastries N Chaat in Tampa
- La Reyna De Mexico in Port Richey
- Big Apple Buffet in St. Pete
- Clay Oven in St. Pete
- Campanellas Art Italian Cuisine in Pinellas Park