Tampa Bay Lightning Will Raise Stanley Cup Banner in October
The team released their schedule and The Lightning will kick off their season on the first day of the NHL season. The Lightning will face the Pittsburgh Penguins on Tuesday, October 12th, and will raise the Stanley Cup banner that night. That will be only 6 months and 4 weeks apart from when they raised their banner for the first of what would be back-to-back championships. Kind of incredible when you think about it.
The 2021-2022 schedule is back to a full 82 game season and teams are back to their regular divisions. Some notable matchups this season include:
- November 15th is when the Bolts will face the New York Islanders.
- November 26th is when the newest NHL team, the Seattle Kracken, will visit Tampa Bay. Yanni Gourde will make his return to Amalie for the first time since being picked up in the expansion draft by the Kraken.
- December 28th is when the Tampa Bay Lightning will play the Montreal Canadians at home for the first time since the Bolts beat them in Game 5 of the Stanley Cup Final.
- February 26th is a great chance to travel to Nashville for a road game and it’s an outdoor game at Nissan Stadium. This will be the first time the Bolts will participate in an outdoor game.
- The final home game of the regular season is on April 26th against the Columbus Blue Jackets. The team usually makes this a fan appreciation night.
Party Kuch Highlight Moments