You can still walk for the animals this year. There are several ways to participate and raise funds for homeless animals with the Humane Society of Tampa Bay’s Virtual Bark in the Park.
You can fundraiser three different ways:
- Pack Leader: Register as a pack leader and invite your friends, family, and colleagues to join you in fundraising and walk.
- Pack Member: Register as a pack member by joining a team to walk and fundraise.
- Lone Wolf: Register as a lone wolf to raise funds and walk as an individual.
Once you have registered here is how it works!
- Step 1: Once you have registered, create your own free web page. Personalize your own page and share with your friends a story and pictures of why this cause is important to you.
- Step 2: Set a fundraising goal. Start fundraising early so you can give people ample time to donate.
- Step 3: Fundraise! Email friends, family and colleagues. Share on your social media platforms. Send follow ups and “thanks yous”.
The more you fundraise, the more goodies you get & the more homeless animals you help.