Travis Tritt returns to Ruth Eckerd Hall for an intimate solo-acoustic setting where his powerful voice and his guitar are the subject of the spotlight. An up-close and personal event punctuated by personal stories and anecdotes about his life and musical influences. The Grand Ole Opry member will bring his award-winning songs to life and leave the audience with a truly memorable experience.
Tickets are $59.25, $69.25, and $93.25.
$150 Pre-show Dinner Packages are available.
At this time, capacity at Ruth Eckerd Hall is being limited to 50% and tickets are only available in pairs. Please select two seats when choosing your location.
For information on Ruth Eckerd Hall’s safety protocols, click here
The following protocols are currently in place at Ruth Eckerd Hall:
• Appropriate face coverings are required for all persons inside the facility, no exceptions.
• All persons will be screened for prohibited items and elevated temperatures above 100.4 degrees using contactless technology.
• Our facility will be deep sanitized before your arrival.
• Hand sanitizer stations are readily available. If you are in need of a attendant with cleaning supplies, please ask a staff member.
• Weather permitting, Food & Beverage service will be offered outdoors.
• Please cooperate with all social distancing measures in place on the day of event.
• All persons are expected to contact us for a refund if they experience flu-like symptoms or have been exposed to someone with symptons within the prior 14 days, unless they have received medical clearance.