Blake Shelton, Gwen Stefani, Reba On Judds Tribute Album
A number of superstars are on the new tribute album to The Judds, called A Tribute to the Judds, which will be available on October 27.
Artists on the project include Blake Shelton, Gwen Stefani, Reba McEntire, Cody Johnson, Ashley McBryde, Jelly Roll, who performs “Love Can Build A Bridge” with The Fisk Jubilee singers, and Wynonna Judd performing with Trisha Yearwood and more.
In May, Dolly Parton revealed to ET Canada that she and Lainey Wilson would release a duet in honor of The Judds. Dolly said when asked about it, “With Lainey Wilson… I just did with her; we’ve got a song we did for The Judds. They’re doing an album for The Judds for mental illness and some of the problems that [Naomi Judd] had.”
She added, “So they’re doing a whole album of the songs, and I got to do ‘Mama He’s Crazy’ with Lainey. I don’t even know her. So, I’m going to get a chance to visit.”
The Judds were inducted into the Country Music Hall Of Fame in April of 2022; the day before that (4/30), Naomi Judd died after she committed suicide.
A Tribute to the Judds Track List:
1. “Girls Night Out” – Reba McEntire, Carly Pearce, Jennifer Nettles, Gabby Barrett
2. “Mama He’s Crazy’ – Lainey Wilson and Dolly Parton
3. “Why Not Me” – Megan Moroney
4. “Grandpa (Tell Me ‘Bout the Good Old Days)” – Cody Johnson (Feat. Sonya Isaacs)
5. “Rockin’ With the Rhythm of the Rain” – Ashley McBryde and Shelly Fairchild
6. “Young Love (Strong Love)” – Ella Langley and Jamey Johnson
7. “Have Mercy” – LeAnn Rimes
8. “Love Is Alive” – Gwen Stefani and Blake Shelton
9. “Had a Dream (For the Heart)” – Wendy Moten and O.N.E The Duo
10. “I Know Where I’m Going” – Barnett, Lynne & West
11. “Let Me Tell You About Love” – Carl Perkins and Raul Malo
12. “John Deere Tractor” – Rob Ickes & Trey Hensley and Molly Tuttle
13. “Cry Myself to Sleep” – Wynonna Judd and Trisha Yearwood
14. “Love Can Build a Bridge” – Jelly Roll, K. Michelle and The Fisk Jubilee Singers