Bride takes wedding photos at hospital that saved her life. Riley Wagner is the bride and she lives in Dallas, Texas. When Riley was only 6-weeks-old she was diagnosed with stage 4 neuroblastoma. Riley spent months in chemotherapy treatments and would had major surgery in 1999. She ended up spending most of her childhood at the hospital. She was cured of her cancer, but she will still have to have checkups for the rest of her life.
Riley was having her wedding pictures taken when she had an idea to take some of the pictures at the hospital. They actually were heading to a different location. “So we were just driving there because we’re meeting the photographer at a park and then we passed Children’s. And I was like, ‘I think this might be crazy, but we should try to go take my pictures there,'” Riley said. “So we did.” Riley the bride takes wedding photos at hospital that saved her life.
[SOURCE: FOX 4/KDFW]
The Most Loved And Hated Christmas Songs For Each State
Christmas music can be the most loved and hated part of the holiday. We know some people that start blasting Mariah Carey’s “All I Want For Christmas” the day after Thanksgiving. Those who work in retail probably wish they could work with noise cancelling headphones in. Finance Buzz recently conducted a survey of the most loved and hated Christmas songs in each state. They used Google Trends to find the most popular Christmas song in every state. They also surveyed more than 1,200 U.S. adults to find the most annoying Christmas songs.
What did they find?
- The 1953 classic “Santa Baby,” sung by the legendary Eartha Kitt, was the most popular song in eight different states.
- One of the most ~trendiest~ Christmas songs is also the most hated. “All I Want For Christmas” by Mariah Carey was named the most annoying Christmas song in the survey, which probably means that people agree that it’s the most overplayed song throughout the holidays.
- Kelly Clarkson’s 2013 song “Underneath the Tree” is the only song released in the last decade that’s loved by at least 4 different states.
Here are the 10 most annoying Christmas songs
- All I Want For Christmas – Mariah Carey
- The Chipmunk Song (Christmas Don’t Be Late) – Alvin And The Chipmunks
- Feliz Navidad – Jose Feliciano
- A Holly Jolly Christmas – Burt Ives
- Baby It’s Cold Outside
- Deck The Halls
- Happy Xmas (War Is Over) – John Lennon
- White Christmas
- Wonderful Christmastime – Paul McCartney
- Do You Hear What I Hear?
Here’s the most popular holiday song in each state