Trader Joe’s Has New Holiday Items This Year
Trader Joe’s has new holiday items this year and they sound delicious. There is 473 products being introduced with 66 of them that are new. People has a list of nine sweet treats that they say you need to check out.
- Handmade Candy Cane with Cocoa Center – Made with peppermint oil, tapioca syrup and red radish for the bright red color filled with a cocoa crème-filling.
- Boozy Macarons – Flavored with rum, the orange are flavored with Cointreau and the purple with French XO brandy.
- Mini Chocolate Mousse Desserts – A shortbread base with chocolate mousse. Also, dark chocolate ganache and a sprinkle topping.
- Peppermint Flavored Ice Cream Cones – Chocolate-lined cones filled with pink-tinted peppermint ice cream.
- Astounding Multi-Flavor Joe Joe’s – Assorted sandwich cookies in four varieties including Peanut Butter with milk chocolate coating and dark chocolate drizzle. Vanilla with ginger-infused white chocolate coating and ginger cookie sprinkles. Double Chocolate with dark chocolate coating and milk chocolate drizzle. Finally, candy Cane with dark chocolate coating and peppermint sprinkles.
- English Toffee with Nuts – A large canister of buttery toffee with almond and cashew pieces. Also, coated in chocolate and covered with chopped nuts.
- Mini Peppermint Meringues – Made with sugar, egg whites, peppermint pieces and natural flavors.
- Jingle Jangle – Pretzels covered in milk, dark and white chocolate, dark chocolate-covered caramel popcorn. Furthermore, they have dark chocolate-covered Joe Joe’s cookie pieces, milk chocolate pieces with a red candy coating and dark chocolate peanut butter cups.
- Jingle Jangle Pretzel Twists – Pretzel twists that combine a peanut butter candy coating with candy-covered milk chocolate pieces and Joe Joe’s cookie pieces.