Carrie Underwood, Miranda Lambert and More to Perform at CMA Awards
The first list of performers has been announced for the 56th Annual CMA Awards. It’s a big one, with the show opening with a star-studded tribute to Country Music Hall of Fame member Loretta Lynn.
So far, performances announced are:
- CMA Co-host Luke Bryan with a performance of his latest single, “Country On.”
- Miranda Lambert will perform her song “Geraldene” from her CMA Album of the Year-nominated Palomino.
- Reigning CMA Female Vocalist and five-time nominee this year, Carly Pearce, will perform a special song from her most recent album.
- With three nominations this year, including CMA Entertainer of the Year, Carrie Underwood will perform her newest single, “Hate My Heart.”
- Receiving his first CMA Entertainer of the Year nod, a two-time nominee this year, Morgan Wallen will perform his latest single, “You Proof.”
- CMA Single of the Year nominee Kelsea Ballerini will perform her new song “You’re Drink, Go Home” featuring Kelly Clarkson and Pearce.
- The three-time CMA Awards nominee this year, HARDY, will be joined by Lainey Wilson, the top nominee with six nods, for their powerful duet “Wait In The Truck.”
- CMA Vocal Group nominee this year, Zac Brown Band, will perform their latest single, “Out In The Middle,” featuring reigning CMA New Artist of the Year Jimmie Allen and blues guitar phenom Marcus King.
Additional performers and presenters for The 56th Annual CMA Awards will be announced in the weeks ahead.
Hosted by Bryan and Peyton Manning, The 56th Annual CMA Awards broadcasts live from Bridgestone Arena in Nashville Wednesday, Nov. 9 (8:00-11:00 PM/ET) on ABC.
Clarkson posted to Instagram this morning (10/25), “I can’t wait to celebrate country music’s biggest night with @KelseaBallerini and @carlypearce! Tune in to the #CMAawards on Wednesday, Nov. 9, to see our live performance of ‘YOU’RE DRUNK, GO HOME’ on @ABCNetwork!”