Everyone has their favorite chicken wing place. With that, people have gotten into heated discussions about which place is better. We’ve seen families stop speaking to each other over this subject! Now to add hot sauce to the drummie and fan this heated discussion, here are Yelp’s Top Five highest rated places where you can get delicious chicken wings:
- Saucin’ Wings (5210 N Florida Ave Tampa): “The wings and sauce were delicious, the Buffalo was not too hot and the Carolina Gold was amazing!” Andrew M.
- Engine No. 9 (56 Dr Martin Luther King Jr St N Saint Petersburg): “I LOVE this place!! The siracha wings are soooo good! Food is always amazing!!” Sandy C.
- Hattricks (107 S Franklin St Tampa): “The Wings are crispy on the outside, juicy on the inside, and have a nice semi-dry coating of the respective flavors. I could not stop eating them.” Aya E.
- Da Wingz Spot (7611 Causeway Blvd Tampa): “Flavors were strong and bold. Chicken was fresh and not dried or cooked in old grease. Forget all the other wing joints.” Vanessa D.
- Prime Time Sports Grill (14404 N Dale Mabry Hwy Tampa): “I can honestly say they might be the best wings I’ve ever had. Fried to perfection. No soft sides to the wings and juicy and tender in the inside.” Robert A.
Honorable mention for the best chicken wings in Tampa Bay must go to The WingHouse, Wingstop, Localz Sports Bar & Grill, and of course, the legendary Hooters which started in Clearwater.