Head down to Lealman Exchange on June 4th for a completely free preparedness event.
No time to waste, hurricane season is already here and Pinellas county officials want to make sure you and your family are composed and have all the information you need in case disaster strikes by hosting a preparedness event that is free to the public.
Bring the whole family to the Lealman Exchange, 5175 45th St. N, St. Petersburg between 10 a.m. – 1 p.m. to learn from local experts on important storm-related topics, including hurricane planning for pets, Pinellas County flood risks, and a Q&A session about the 9-1-1 Regional Communications Center and County Information Center. Pinellas County Emergency Management Director Cathie Perkins hopes the event is a fun, engaging way of ensuring Pinellas county residents are as prepared as possible for hurricane season.
Other information and resources for the event include:
- Find your evacuation zone and learn about zone changes
- Register for special needs assistance
- Free hurricane kits while supplies last
- Free hot dogs, snow cones and refreshments while supplies last
- Free vaccines: Pfizer, Moderna or Johnson & Johnson Covid-19 vaccine and boosters; flu vaccine & Hepatitis A vaccine
- Free pet services: microchips, rabies vaccine, tags and licensing
- See emergency response vehicles up close
Also trending today at myQ105.com