Everyone has their favorite chicken wing place. With that, people have gotten into heated discussions about which place is better. We’ve seen families stop speaking to each other over this subject! Now to add hot sauce to the drummie and fan this heated discussion, here are Yelp’s Top Five highest rated places where you can get delicious chicken wings:
- Magdalena’s Pizzeria: “Lemon Pepper Wings – dry rub wings will have you licking your fingers. Order 20, you will eat every one.” Matt M.
- Kay’s Kitchen: “The wings were very tasty. I love the seasoning and the seasoning in the outside. Fried just the way I like it without me having to request them be fried well done.” Alisha P.
- King of the Coop: “We got their Nashville Hot Chicken Wings; the heat really builds up, so get your water ready! They’re 6 gigantic wings, which are equivalent to 12 wings.” Joy X.
- Hiccups & Churroholic: “The favorite was the Wings with buffalo sauce, they use lots of sauce and the sauce is really really good.” Tony N.
- The Blind Goat & Food Company: “They are definitely the GOAT of wings.” Vince J.
Honorable mention for the best chicken wings in Tampa Bay must go to The WingHouse, Yuppi, Hampton Station, and of course, the legendary Hooters which started in Clearwater.
Did Yelp get it right? Take the poll and let us know!
Some of Our Favorite Places Around Tampa Bay
Here are some of our favorite places to visit within the city limits. Might also be good places to take your out of town guests, too!