Before you head to the Brad Paisley concert tonight, there are new concert rules at the Amp.
Tonight is the first concert back at the MIDFLORIDA Credit Union Amphitheatre for country fans! It’s been about 570 days since the last time a live event took place on the stage.
Tickets are available if you still want to come out and dance off all the stress we’ve had this past week.
Couple of things you need to know before you go:
- Your purse ladies: Clear Bag (12x6x12) or a clutch the size of your hand (4.5×6.5) That’s it.
- No need to bring cash – everything at the Amp is cashless. Need a credit or debit card.
- Your phone is your ticket. Download the Live Nation App. You can transfer your tickets and save them to your wallet, take a screenshot if needed.
- The CDC recommends that all fans who are not fully vaccinated continue to wear face coverings unless they are drinking or eating or otherwise exempt from having to wear a face mask. Do your part and practice good hygiene.
- Make sure you charge your phone.
Get more details on their Facebook Page.
Parking lots are scheduled to open at 4 pm. Gates will be 6:00 pm and the show starts at 7:30 pm. Here are the set times*:
- Kameron Marlowe 7:30 pm
- Jimmie Allen 8:10 pm
- Brad Paisley 9:30 pm
*set times are scheduled to change without notice
Get more info on the venue here >>
Upcoming Country Concerts Coming to the MIDFLORIDA Credit Union Amphitheatre: