So. You got the call about your car warranty again. 3rd time today? It’s perfectly legal, but…should it be? A list of the worst things that are legal went viral this week.
Some of the add ons include Robocalls, Junk Mail, Hard To Cancel Subscriptions, and Socks that fit an insanely wide range of feet, like size 6 to 12.
There were some pretty serious answers too: Healthcare Costs and For-Profit prisons. But, here are a few more not-so-serious suggestions
1. TV shows with smoke detectors going off.
2. Subscriptions or services that auto-renew, or are too hard to cancel. Like having to go to the gym just to cancel your membership.
3. Food companies basing calorie counts around small serving sizes. Like ramen noodles, where one pack is two servings.
4. College professors who make you buy an $80 textbook that THEY wrote.
5. The size of the “X” button on pop-up ads. There should be a minimum size, so it’s not so hard to click.
6. Socks that fit an insanely wide range of feet, like size 6 to 12.
What would you add to the list?