It’s been really tempting to go back to visit Disney but us Floridians know waiting until after the holidays is the best plan because: 1) Crowds go down 2) The best ticket deals come out in January.
Disney announced this week that they will be bringing back their “4 Day Discover Disney Ticket,” you can get a 4-day pass for only $199. It seems too good to be true. Trust me, it is very true! $50 per day. That’s not bad, especially since we all know money is tight right now because of the events of 2020. Another perk of the ticket is that you do not need to use them on consecutive days. You can space out your visits, you just have to use up all the days by June 18th, 2021.
There are also 2 and 3 day ticket options if you don’t want to go all in on the 4 day deal, but you’ll pay a bit more per day. It works out to about $75 a day if you get the 2 day ticket or $60 a day if you go with 3 days.
Two big things to note:
- You have to be a Florida Resident to cash in on this deal.
- Show a valid Florida driver’s license or military ID at the entrance to the parks when you get your pass.
- There are some blackout dates:
- January 16-18, February 13-15, March 26-April 11 and May 28-31
- This ticket is NOT a park hopper, BUT you can upgrade.