I haven’t been this excited about a library opening since… Well, EVER! This reopening is pretty exciting.
Starting on Thursday, November 12th nine Hillsborough County branches will be reopening at 25% capacity. They have announced that all of these library branches will be open Monday through Friday from 10am – 1pm. It might be smart to know what books you want before you go because visitors will be limited to one hour. Also, meeting rooms, study rooms and recording studios will not be available.
They are requiring all visitors to wear masks and will get their temperature checked before entering.
Here is the list of libraries opening this Thursday:
- Bloomingdale Regional Public Library, 1906 Bloomingdale Ave. in Valrico
- C. Blythe Andrews, Jr. Public Library, 2607 E. Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. Blvd. in Tampa
- Jan Kaminis Platt Regional Library, 3910 S. Manhattan Ave. in Tampa
- Jimmie B. Keel Regional Library, 2902 W. Bearss Ave. in Tampa
- Maureen B. Gauzza Public Library, 11211 Countryway Blvd. in Tampa
- North Tampa Branch Library, 8916 North Blvd. in Tampa
- New Tampa Regional Library, 10001 Cross Creek Blvd. in Tampa
- SouthShore Regional Library, 15816 Beth Shields Way in Ruskin
- Town ‘N Country Regional Public Library, 7606 Paula Drive, Ste. 120 in Tampa