Christmas is not for another two months but Busch Gardens is kicking off the holiday season earlier than ever this year.
Starting on November 20th you can bring out the family to get into the holiday spirit right in our backyard at Busch Gardens Tampa. We are talking park wide entertainment at every corner. The best part: One Air Festivities! Things might not be back to normal just yet, but it looks like Busch Gardens is working hard to make it feel like Christmas the Sunshine State.
Check out what you can look forward to below:
- NEW “Spark the Night” Fireworks Show on select nights at the Festival field.
- “Christmas on Ice”: Busch Gardens’ longest-running holiday show at the Festival Stage. Every Friday through Sunday – PLUS Thanksgiving and Christmas Eve.
- Elmo’s Christmas Wish holiday show in the outdoor Sunny Day Theater.
- Three Kings Journey musical tale at the Dragon Fire Grill.
- Holly Jolly Express is on track to celebrate the most wonderful time of the year with favorite songs of the season.
Busch Gardens Tampa has thought of EVERYTHING! They also have contact-free photo ops with Santa, Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer, Seasame Street Friends and so many more.
Get those festive masks on, cameras ready and come with empty bellies because Busch Gardens is pulling out all the stops in Tampa for the holiday season. I gotta start planning…