If you are a parent, things have been tough since the beginning of the pandemic. Pinellas County Schools are offering free online support chats through the fall. Each webinar runs from 5:30 to 6:30 p.m. According to the website, all webinars will be recorded and posted.
Here is the list of the upcoming Power Hour topics:
- October 13: Behind every data point is a child
- October 15: The importance of literacy supports and tools
- October 20: Community resources: How can we help?
- October 27: Digital parenting: How to stay ahead
- November 10: Dear Overwhelmed Mom