Here’s how you can listen starting at 7p each night this week:
- Listen on a regular radio on 99.5 QYK.
- Listen to the stream here on our website – press the “play” button at the bottom of the page.
- Listen on your smart speaker – details here on how to enable the skill on Alexa.
- Download our free app and stream the show.
Let your friends and family know that you’re listening — and that they can too! The good news is, no one has to have “FOMO,” everyone can listen online, no matter where they live!
- Right-click on the image above.
- “Save Image As” and then save the file to your computer or your camera roll.
- Then share the image on social media!
Tim McGraw made his big splash in country music in the mid – 1990’s and has been going strong ever since both as a solo artist and as a duet partner with wife Faith Hill. The son of major league baseball player the late Tug McGraw, Tim actually started out in college wanting to a be a lawyer but changed his direction to pursue his musical dreams.
With over 26 number one songs to his credit, McGraw released his 16th album Here On Earth last month. He is known in the Nashville community for picking the best songs to record with songs like “Live Like You Were Dying,” “Humble And Kind” and his early career hit “Don’t Take The Girl.”
The winner of countless awards including Grammys, CMAs, Billboard Music Awards, AMAs and ACMs, Tim also dabbles in acting roles having played opposite Sandra Bullock in the 2009 Oscar winning movie “The Blind Side.”