Labor Day weekend is the perfect time to get out on the water to catch some sun and fish.
Good News! This Saturday, September 5th is a license-free saltwater fishing day. FWC says all other rules like seasons, bag and size limits still apply. Don’t miss it because the next license-free fishing day is November 28.
Here are the eight license-free fishing days in Florida:
- First Saturday and Sunday in June
- First Saturday in September
- Saturday following Thanksgiving
- First Saturday and Sunday in April
- Second Saturday and Sunday in June
[Source: ABC ACTION NEWS]
Some of Our Favorite Places Around Tampa Bay
Here are some of our favorite places to visit within the city limits. Might also be good places to take your out of town guests, too!
Tweet us @995QYK and tell us some of your favorite spots to visit in Tampa?