Next week MLB is finally starting the season and just because fans aren’t allowed doesn’t mean you can’t snag a seat.
You can pay to get a fan cutout made by the Tampa Bay Rays and it will be placed in the stands at home games in Tropicana Field. It is $60 to get a cutout made and $40 if you are a season ticket holder.
You can submit the photo on their website here.
Please note, the Rays are unable to create cutouts that include the following;
- Commercial advertisements, including slogans, websites and phone numbers.
- Social media handles and hashtags.
- Offensive or negative references to any MLB team.
- Names of any MLB players.
- Statements or endorsements of political candidates.
- Third party logos/branding
This is the funniest part, they announced that the MLB will pump in crowd noise from video games to fill the otherwise quiet stadium. Whatever you gotta do.
[Source: ABC ACTION NEWS