July 4th celebrations will look a little different this year, and we have a list of fireworks shows that are still scheduled for this weekend:
The annual Tampa Boom by the Bay and St. Petersburg annual downtown celebration are canceled, but there are still fireworks shows going on around the Tampa Bay area.
Dundee, Sarasota and Northport will have firework shows, but guests will have to watch from their cars.
- Sarasota Fireworks at Nathan Benderson Park, begins at 9 p.m. on July 3rd. Get your tickets HERE.
- Dundee Firework at Lake Mariewill, begins at 9 p.m. on July 4 .
- Northport Fireworks at Butler Park, begins at 9 p.m. on July 4 .
In Highlands and Hernando counties will have traditional celebrations.
- Hernando County Fireworks at the fairgrounds on July 4: Demolition derby and fireworks show begin at 4 p.m.
- Highlands County Fireworks at the City Pier Beach in Sebring, begins at 9 p.m. on July 4.
Outside of the Tampa Bay area, SeaWorld Orlando and Legoland are also holding fireworks shows this week:
- SeaWorld Orlando “Light up the Sky” Fireworks going on all 4th of July weekend: July 3rd – July 5th. Park tickets required and theme park reservations are limited and required.
- LEGOLAND Florida “Red, White and BOOM” Fireworks on July 4. 3D glasses will be available to pick up at the below designated areas on July 4th from 7 p.m. to 9 p.m. Space is limited!
Make sure to bring your mask and prepare to enjoy the fireworks while social distancing.