Last Friday the City of Tampa enacted a mask mandate and now Hillsborough County is making masks mandatory.
Starting Wednesday, June 24th at 5p masks will be mandatory for everyone inside for-profit businesses that are open to the public when social distancing cannot be maintained.
The following are a couple of examples exemptions from the mandatory mask ordinance in Hillsborough County:
- Persons under the age of two years
- Persons observing social distancing in accordance with CDC guidelines
- Persons for whom a face covering would cause impairment due to an existing health condition
- Persons exercising, while maintaining social distancing
- Persons eating or drinking
Get more info an additional exemptions here.
This is a developing story…
[SOURCE: ABC Action News]
Coronavirus Update: What’s Open, What’s Closed In Tampa Bay