Hillsborough county open up the remaining conservation parks today.
Not sure why all these have still remained closed, but they are finally open.
The parks opening are:
- Lettuce Lake Park, 6920 E Fletcher Ave, Tampa
- Trout Creek Park, 12550 Morris Bridge Rd, Thonotosassa
- Morris Bridge Park, 13630 Morris Bridge Rd, Thonotosassa
- John B. Sargeant Park, 12702 US Highway 301 N., Thonotosassa
- Upper Tampa Bay Park, 8001 Double Branch Rd, Tampa
- E.G. Simmons Park, 2401 19th Ave NW, Ruskin
- Edward Medard Park, 6140 Turkey Creek Rd, Plant City
- Alderman’s Ford Park, 100 Alderman’s Ford Park Dr, Plant City
- Lake Park, 17302 N Dale Mabry Hwy, Lutz
- Eureka Springs Park, 6400 Eureka Springs Rd, Tampa
- Lithia Springs Park, 3932 Lithia Springs Rd, Lithia
- Veterans Memorial Park, 3602 US-301, Tampa
- Bakas Equestrian Center, 11510 Whisper Lake Trail, Tampa
Some amenities remain closed like playgrounds, picnic shelters, nature/interpretive centers, and swimming areas. Recreational camping at select parks is limited to 50 percent capacity.
Find out more HillsborroughCounty.Org