The majority of the nation has had their eyes on Disney and we finally have a portion of Walt Disney World in Florida reopening TODAY.
Disney Springs has reopened their doors today, but not all restaurants and shops will open. I can’t believe that it’s been two months since guests walked around a Walt Disney World Park. This is something we are all going to remember for the rest of our lives.
Here are the main things Disney wants you to know before you go:
- Limited parking and reduced entrances
- Temperature screenings prior to entry
- Face coverings required for Guests ages 3 and up
- Physical distancing practices including physically-distanced queues and physical barriers
- Temporary operation modifications, including reduced hours at select locations and no scheduled entertainment offerings or high-touch interactive areas
- An increased focus on disinfecting and sanitation, including the addition of hand-washing stations and hand sanitizers in key areas
Disney owned shops and restaurants are not open today, but will a week later on Wednesday, May 27th.
I hope everyone stays safe and we will keep ours eyes on Disney to see when their parks and resorts will open. No dates yet.
[Source: Disney Springs]