Have you missed going to the casino? Well, they have missed us too!
UPDATE (5/18/2020 – 12:30pm)
It is official, the Seminole Hard Rock Hotel and Casino in Tampa is reopening this Thursday (May 21) at 7pm with new safety guidelines in place.
Those guidelines include:
- Temperature checks for all guests and team members prior to entry. Any guest or team member with a temperature above CDC guidelines will not be allowed entry.
- A requirement that all guests wear masks or cloth face coverings that meet CDC guidelines, without exception. Masks will be provided to guests, as needed.
- Thousands of alternating slot machines will be turned off, to help ensure social distancing on the casino floor.
- New Plexiglas barriers will divide players at table games, poker games and customer service areas.
- 850 signs will be posted throughout the complex to encourage social distancing and help ensure adherence to Safe and Sound Program guidelines.
- More than 100 team members will be part of a new “Safe and Sound Clean Team” to focus on cleaning and disinfecting surfaces throughout the complex, with special emphasis on high-touch surfaces and common areas.
- Hand-sanitizing stations will be available on the casino floor, at the entrances and throughout the resort.
- Constant purification and disinfecting of the air flowing into the complex through the AtmosAir™ bipolar ionization system designed to destroy virus particles in the air and on surfaces.
- An overall 50 percent reduction in guest capacity throughout the resort.
[Source: ABC ACTION NEWS]
ORIGINAL (5/14/2020 – 5:15pm):
The Seminole Hard Rock Hotel & Casino hopes to open back up within the next 30 days. That’s sooner than I’d ever thought. According to Hard Rock International Chairman Jim Allen, they are aiming at late May or early June to open doors to the public. I’m not big into the slots but give some cash at the Poker table, I am there.
[Source: Tampa Bay Times]
Let’s see what kind of changes they have in store: