Florida is slowly reopening and the theme parks are getting in on it, too.
We have not heard any official word about the theme parks reopening, whether it is SeaWorld, Univeral, or Disney, but we do know that Disney Springs will reopen next Wednesday, May 20th, and CityWalk at the Universal Orlando resort announced today they will be reopening even sooner. On Friday, May 14th Universal will be opening their parking structure to guests wanting to visit CityWalk. Don’t start running to Central Florida just yeat, because each of the restaurants will have a limited menu and limited seating. Universal added that each guest will get their temperature taken an everyone has to wear a mask.
A select number of CityWalk shops and restaurants are reopening each day from 4 p.m. to 10 p.m.:
- Auntie Anne’s Pretzels
- Bubba Gump Shrimp Co.™ Restaurant and Market
- Jimmy Buffett’s® Margaritaville® (outside & Lone Palm)
- Red Oven Pizza Bakery™ mobile ordering available
- Voodoo Doughnut mobile ordering available
- Hart & Huntington Tattoo Company® (retail only)
- Universal Studios Store™ and select merchandise carts
- Entertainment venue:
- Hollywood Drive-In Golf™
*Blue Man Group, all nightclubs and Universal Cinemark will remain temporarily closed at this time. Universal Orlando’s theme parks and hotels remain closed through at least May 31 and they will continue to monitor the situation and make adjustments as needed.*
[Source: WFLA NEWS CHANNEL 8]