Governor DeSantis has issued a “stay-at-home” for the entire state of Florida until April 30th, so what can you do and what can’t you do? Check out the list below.
- Go to the grocery store and pharmacy for essential items
- Go to medical appointments, but check with your doctor first
- Go to a restaurant for takeout
- Care for a family member
- Go outside, but stay six feet away from others
Here is what you can’t do during the stay at home order.
- Go to work unless you job is considered essential by the order
- Visit friends and family unless there is an urgent need
- Groups of more than 10 people