What are you going to do with your kids? Here are a few ideas
I know parents are frustrated right now. Lots of kids will start the year off eLearning and zoos and other activities are limiting the number of visitors at a time.
Now is a good time to get creative so you don’t sit on your phones, iPads all day.
They say people who spend less time on social media and away from phones are happier and healthier.
I found this story at Indyschild.com and thought it would help.
Here are just 20 ideas: But they have so many more.
How about you? How are you keeping your kids entertained, maybe we can all help each other with ideas:
- Play indoor hide and seek.
- Make decorations, curate a playlist, and throw a family dance party.
- Try a new cookie or cake recipe. Bonus idea: Set up a camera or smart phone and film a cooking show!
- Build a treehouse.
- Make a mancala counting game with an egg carton. Instructions here.
- Go camping in the living room.
- Play board games.
- Design and go on an indoor treasure hunt.
- Plan a family garden.
- Make ice cream in a bag. Recipe here.
- Make slime. Instructions here.
- Set up an in-home nail salon and try some nail art techniques. Ideas here.
- Dress up in your best clothes and have a fancy dinner.
- Make a piñata. Instructions here.
- Make friendship bracelets.
- Make and blow bubbles. Instructions here.
- Teach your pet a new trick.
- Make rock candy. Instructions here.
- Have an indoor picnic.
- Listen to an audiobook or podcast.