The Florida State Fair is in town NOW from Feb. 6-17, and they have a couple deals for admission.
This is great! The fair is here this week and I cannot believe it is already here. If you are itching to go but still want money to spend on rides and food? Well here are the days for you:
Thursday, Feb. 6th – Heroes Day (OPENING DAY)
- FREE admission for military, veterans, first responders.
- Active and retired military/veterans/police/firefighters/first responders will get free admission with a valid ID. Each person with an ID can bring up to three family members free of charge.
Friday, Feb. 7th – Family Day
- FREE admission for Hillsborough County students.
- Hillsborough County students get in free, students must show a student ticket at the gate.
- Students must be supervised by an adult age 21 or older after 6 p.m.
Tuesday, Feb. 11th – $2 Tuesday
- $2 admission, $2 select rides, food and games.
- The catch is you have to come after 2:00 p.m.!
Thursday, Feb. 13th – College Students
- FREE admission for College Students
- Get in free with your valid college or university I.D. after 5 p.m.
Friday, Feb. 14th – Date Night Deal
- Admission is 2 for $10 after 5 p.m.
Monday, Feb 17th – Fair Cares for the Hungry Day (LAST DAY)
- $5 admission, if you donate two or more canned or non-persiahble food items from Publix at the Fair.
Monday, Feb. 17th – Tampa Bay Student Day (LAST DAY)
- FREE admission for Tampa Bay students.
- Students from Pinellas, Pasco, Polk, Hardee, Manatee and other surrounding Florida counties will get in free with a student ticket or student ID.
- Students must be supervised by an adult aged 21 or older after 6 p.m.
I’ll see you at the fair!