HUGE Job Fair At Steinbrenner Field In Tampa On Tuesday, December 3rd
Job News is hosting a job fair at Steinbrenner Field TOMORROW (Tuesday, December 3rd) to help fill hundreds of open positions in the Tampa Bay Area.
You can meet recruiters onsite from 10:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.
According to ABC Action News, uou will have the opportunity to build your network and meet with recruiters one-on-one. There are employment opportunities for people of all experience levels and skill sets. Full-time and part-time jobs as well as veteran-friendly positions are available.
If you plan to come, the recommend to bring at least 20 copies of your resume and dress professionally.
Participating companies include:
- AAA – The Auto Club Group
- American Income Life
- CareerSource Tampa Bay
- Center For Technology Training
- Children’s Home Network
- Colonial Life
- Computer Coach Training Center
- DeVry University/DeVry Works
- Durham (NC) Police Department
- Florida Department of Children & Families
- Florida Technical College
- G4S Secure Solutions
- Kelly Educational Staffing
- Levin Financial Group
- Massey Services
- MIDFLORIDA Credit Union
- Military Sealift Command
- New Horizons Computer Learning Centers
- New York Life
- North American Roofing
- Sunbelt Staffing
- Tax Refund Services – TRS
- Tech Data
- U.S. Army
- Ultimate Medical Academy
- UniMas Tampa Bay
- US Imaging Network
- Vantagepoint ai
- Vivint Smart Home
Parking and admission to the fair are free. For more information on specific jobs available or to pre-register for the job fair, visit www.jobnewsusa.com.