Lightning Launch Weekend is coming and it is set for this weekend!
According to the Tampa Bay Lightning:
The events will take place September 13-15 with the festivities culminating with Fan Fest on Sunday, September 15.
- Family Fun Night
- Friday, September 13 from 6-10 p.m.
- Sparkman Wharf
- Lightning programing and music in the fun located just steps from AMALIE Arena. Fans will be able to participate in trivia, bubble hockey tournaments and social contests for Lightning prizes throughout the night, as well as pick up yard signs, car magnets and other promotional items to get ready for the regular season.
- FREE Public Skate
- Saturday, September 14 from 1-6 p.m.
- AMALIE Arena
- Five 45-minute windows for fans to come skate where the Bolts play.
- Interested fans will need to claim their time slot and mobile ticket in advance by visiting TampaBayLightning.com/LightningLaunchWeekend. Participation will be limited to 200 people per session and will be filled on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Fan Fest
- Sunday, September 15
- AMALIE Arena
- Fan Fest will be the first chance for fans to see and interact with the 2019-20 Lightning team. Those in attendance will receive player interactions at autograph or photo stations, as well as the opportunity to participate in alumni autographs, a merchandise sale, kids zone, Lightning Made used equipment sale, food and beverage specials and more. Also, fans will have the opportunity to receive two complimentary Trane Terrace Level tickets to a 2019 Lightning preseason game with the purchase of $100 worth of merchandise at Tampa Bay Sports inside AMALIE Arena.
- The event is free and open to the public, but fans must obtain a mobile ticket by visiting TampaBayLightning.com/LightningLaunchWeekend.
*Fans can redeem their mobile tickets for the public skate and Fan Fest beginning on Thursday, September 5, at 11 a.m.*