The Tampa Bay Rays are taking action this weekend and helping those in need from the Hurricane Dorian aftermath in the Bahamas.
They are asking people to donate supplies to help Hurricane Dorian victims in the Bahamas in exchange for some tickets to Sunday’s game versus the Toronto Blue Jays. They are holding the donation drive every day this weekend at Parking Lot 9, which can be found at the corner of 9th Street South and 4th Avenue South.
Donation dates and times:
– Friday, September 6 from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
– Saturday, September 7 from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
– Sunday, September 8 from 9 a.m. to noon
– Tents (that can fit between four to six people)
– AA, AAA and D batteries
– Work gloves
– Heavy duty trash bags
– Sunscreen and bug spray
– Flashlights and headlamps
– Solar phone chargers and phone battery packs
– Small battery-operated fans
– Pet food
[Source: FOX 13 NEWS]