Hurricane Dorian is projected to head our way and we want you to be safe during this Labor Day weekend.
*EVENTS ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE/CANCEL/POSTPONE WITHOUT NOTICE*
Florida’s Largest LABOR DAY Home Show!
- Friday, August 30th 11:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
- Saturday, August 31st 11:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
- Sunday, September 1st 11:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
- Monday, September 2nd 11:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Where: Florida State Fairgrounds
Walk the nice air-conditioned aisles full of vendors ranging from home goods, tasty treats, outdoor equipment and gardening necessities!
Tickets – $8 adults / $7 over 65 and military/ Kids 12 under Free
Florida Georgia Line “Can’t Say I Ain’t Country Tour”
When: Friday, August 30th at 7:00 p.m.
Where: MIDFLORIDA Credit Union Amphitheatre
Tampa Bay Rays Game vs. Cleveland Indians
- Friday, August 30th at 7:10 p.m.
- Saturday, August 31st at 6:10 p.m.
- Sunday, September 1st at 1:10 p.m.
Where: Tropicana Field
The Tampa Bay Rays are gearing up for a three game home stand against the Cleveland Indians.
Busch Gardens Bier Fest
When: Weekend from August 17th – September 8th
Where: Busch Gardens Tampa
Let 99.5 QYK help you stay informed: