First Responders get to go to LEGOLAND Florida for FREE!
This promotion LEGOLAND Florida is doing is a great way to honor those who day in and day out take care of people in our community and all over the USA. The offer is good for BOTH active and retired first responders to gain admission into LEGOLAND Florida during the month of September.
The deal is available to active and retired law enforcement, fire and rescue and EMT/EMS personnel who work in the U.S. Those positions include:
– Emergency medical services employees (EMT/EMS)
– Municipal and county police and sheriff’s officers
– Highway patrol officers
– Corrections officers
– State and federal law enforcement officers
– Fish and wildlife field officers
– U.S. Forest Service rangers
– National Park Service officers
– Homeland Security and TSA agents
– Environmental protection officers
In order to qualify, a valid employee ID or professional organization membership card must be shown in-person at the Legoland ticket windows on the day of the visit. The offer is valid through Monday, September 30.
[Source: FOX 13 NEWS]