4th of July By The Numbers:
- $6.8 Billion: Amount Americans plan to spend on 4th of July food.
- 150 Million: Hot dogs are eaten each 4th of July.
- $1.6+ Billion: Amount we plan to spend on Fourth of July beer and wine.
- $1+ Billion: Amount we’re expected to spend on fireworks in 2019 (67 percent of fireworks injuries occur within a month of July 4).
- $5.4 Million: Value of American flags imported annually (mostly from China).
- 47+ Million: People travel 50+ miles from home for the 4th of July.
Here’s a little 4th of July history for you, as well: