A few Tweets went viral when people were asking about Americans obsessions and us Americans are asking, why AREN’T you obsessed with these things, too?
Here are a few of the tweets:
- “Why are Americans obsessed with putting ice in their drinks?”
- “Why are Americans are so obsessed with salads?”
- “Why are Americans so obsessed with cereal?”
- “Ranch is disgusting, IDK why Americans are obsessed with it.”
- “What’s a Chick-Fil-A and why are you Americans so obsessed with it?”
I draw the line when it comes to Chick-Fil-A…
I guess we have our own way of life that others just don’t get, but that is okay. I’ll continue to eat my Chick-Fil-A and using ranch as a condiment AND get excited for Girl Scout cookie season.
what's chick-fil-a and why are you americans so obsessed with it— bran (@vacancesromain) December 6, 2018
Are Americans as obsessed with girl scout cookies as they make out in literally every TV show and film?— Gina R (@georginaarobins) December 21, 2018
Americans are obsessed with talking about how long it took them to get somewhere— kali uchihas (@spanishpeaches) June 22, 2018
Take a look at the list of tweets HERE.