If you are headed to the Garth Brooks SOLD OUT Stadium Tour concert in The Swamp this weekend, here are a few things you should know.
First of all, CHRIS YOUNG was just added!
It is going to be a great show out in Gainesville on Saturday, April 20th. The show starts at 7 p.m. and the show must go on, rain or shine.
According to the Florida Gators website, we have some event information for you:
- All concession stands will be open.
- Alcohol will be sold throughout the stadium for the concert.
- 200 roaming Hawkers selling drinks.
- Alcoholic beverages
- Artificial noise making devices
- Cameras with detachable lens larger than 6 inches
- Chairbacks larger than a single seat (16 inches)
- Food/drink containers including bottles, cans and thermoses
- Ice chests and ice bags
- Large carry bags
- Outside food and drink
- Tobacco products.
- The University of Florida is a Tobacco Free Campus, which includes E-cigarettes.
- Video cameras/cases
- Any items deemed hazardous by game management personnel
Law enforcement officials have the right to inspect any item at any time for the purpose of spectator safety.
Prohibited items must be returned to vehicles or disposed of before entering the stadium. There are no provisions to check items at the gates.
- Clear bag policy (something we are familiar with for Buccaneers games)
- Large carry bags
- Ice bags
|Friday, April 19|
|RV Parking Opens||6:00 p.m.|
|Saturday, April 20|
|Car Parking Opens||12:00 p.m.|
|Gates Open||5:00 p.m.|
|Show Starts||7:00 p.m.|
Parking is currently SOLD OUT.
Concert GatorAider shuttles are provided by RTS and will be run from select locations.
More information>> RTS Gator Aider Service
Concert goers must have purchased a parking pass to enter the green shaded area displayed on the map:
Parking with Waze
The University Athletic Association from UF has customized the Waze Traffic App for this event, including restricted on-campus streets, parking lot availability, proper parking lot entrances, and the best route to your desired parking location.
This seems very convenient! More information on how to get to each lot on the Florida Gators website>> HERE.
Lot 4RV and 15RV parking will open at 6:00 p.m. Friday until 12:00 p.m. Sunday.
More information, including: parking map, seating map and FAQ >> HERE
Have fun and stay safe. Enjoy the show!