Disney+ is the Disney streaming service releasing at the end of this year and we are more than excited to see what it has in store.
Today was Disney’s investors showcase day and they revealed a lot of stuff!
According to Bob Iger, Chairman and CEO of the Walt Disney Company:
“Disney+ marks a bold step forward in an exciting new era for our company—one in which consumers will have a direct connection to the incredible array of creative content that is The Walt Disney Company’s hallmark. We are confident that the combination of our unrivaled storytelling, beloved brands, iconic franchises, and cutting-edge technology will make Disney+ a standout in the marketplace, and deliver significant value for consumers and shareholders alike.”
We all found out some great stuff about Disney+ including but not limited to:
- All 9 Star Wars Movies
- Disney, Pixar, Marvel, Star Wars, National Geographic original and new content. (New MCU shows with original cast, New Star Wars shows with original cast)
- Disney Original Movies (Frozen, The Lion King, Aladdin, Beauty and the Beast and more)
- Disney Original TV Shows
- $6.99/month OR $69.99/year (That is a steal!)
- Releases November 12th, 2019… Yes, that is THIS YEAR!
- The Simpsons, my personal favorite family is coming to Disney+
More info HERE.