This Tampa Bay beach has once again snagged the top spot in the United States.
Clearwater Beach held onto its top spot as the US’s best beach for the second year in a row, according to TripAdvisor’s annual list of the country’s 25 best beaches. ALSO, Clearwater Beach was also ranked No. 6 in the Top 25 Beaches in the world!
TripAdvisor’s ranking was based on the quantity and quality of traveler reviews and “bubble” ratings on its website for a 12-month period.
Here’s something that will make you never want to leave the Sunshine State… Almost half of the 25 beaches that earned awards are in Florida. Man, it’s nice to live in Florida!
Top 10 beaches in America:
- Clearwater Beach – Clearwater, Florida
- Ka’anapali Beach – Lahaina, Hawaii
- Panama City Beach – Panama City Beach, Florida
- Saint Pete Beach – St. Pete Beach, Florida
- Pensacola Beach – Pensacola Beach, Florida
- Siesta Beach – Siesta Key, Florida
- Hapuna Beach State Recreation Area – Puako, Hawaii
- Augustine Beach – Saint Augustine Beach, Florida
- Fort Lauderdale Beach – Fort Lauderdale, Florida
- Driftwood Beach – Jekyll Island, Georgia
The rest of the 25 best beaches HERE.