The Florida State Fair is in town from Feb. 7-18, and they have a couple deals for admission.
This is great! The fair is here this week and I cannot believe it is already here. Have you passed by the fair grounds? It’s already up! If you are itching to go but still want money to spend on rides and food? Well here are the days for you:
Thursday, Feb. 7th – Heroes Day (OPENING DAY)
- FREE admission for military, veterans, first responders.
- Active and retired military/veterans/police/firefighters/first responders will get free admission with a valid ID. Each person with an ID can bring up to three family members free of charge.
Friday, Feb. 8th – Hillsborough County Student Day
- FREE admission for Hillsborough County students.
- Students will be admitted for free with a student ticket distributed by Hillsborough County Schools.
- Students must be supervised by an adult age 21 or older after 6 p.m.
Monday, Feb. 11th – Friday, Feb. 15th – Senioriffic Days
- Discount admission for senior citizens.
- Advance admission for seniors is $7 online and $9 at the gate.
Tuesday, Feb. 11th – $2 Tuesday
- $2 admission, $2 select rides, food and games.
- The catch is you have to come after 2:00 p.m.!
Friday, Feb. 15th – $5 after 5 Friday
- Admission is $5, any time after 5:00 p.m.
Monday, Feb 18th – Fair Cares for the Hungry Day
- $5 admission, ff you donate two or more canned or non-persiahble food items from Publix at the Fair.
Monday, Feb. 18th – Tampa Bay Student Day (LAST DAY)
- FREE admission for Tampa Bay students.
- Students from Polk, Pinellas, Pasco, Sarasota, Hardee, Citrus, Highlands and Manatee County will get in free with a student ticket or student ID.
- Students must be supervised by an adult aged 21 or older after 6 p.m.
- NOTE: Hillsborough County students get free admission on Feb. 8 instead.
I’ll see you at the fair!
Check out all of the new food:
More info HERE.