The Post Office is BUSY! If you want to get your packages out in time, you need to get there NOW!
Remember, you can visit usps.comfor help shipping that special holiday gift. Do it all online and then just drop it off.
You can also use the Click-N-Ship feature and other online services to order free Priority Mail boxes, print shipping labels, purchase postage and even request free next-day Package Pickup.
2018 Holiday Shipping Deadlines
The Postal Service recommends the following mailing and shipping deadlines:
- Dec. 18 – APO/FPO/DPO (except ZIP Code 093) USPS Priority Mail Express
- Dec. 20 – First-Class Mail (including greeting cards)
- Dec. 20 – First-class packages (up to 15.99 ounces)
- Dec. 20 – Hawaii to mainland Priority Mail and First-Class Mail
- Dec. 20 – Priority Mail
- Dec. 20 – Alaska to mainland Priority Mail and First-Class Mail
- Dec. 22 – Alaska to mainland Priority Mail Express
- Dec. 22 – Hawaii to mainland Priority Mail Express
- Dec. 22 – Priority Mail Express