Holy crap! This woman's head swelled up so bad...it looks like a light bulb!
I've never seen anything like this! This 19 year old girl, named Estelle said she dyed her hair and she had such a bad reaction to the dye, that her head swelled up like a light bulb! Uh yeah...it did!
She claims a chemical in the dye called Paraphenylenediamine (PPD) caused her allergic reaction.
The box instructed her to test a small amount and wait 24 hours. She didn't tho, she waited on 30 minutes and found herself in the ER after her head started to swell.
She took an antihistamine to help with the swelling and irritation, the next morning her head had already enlarged — growing to 24.8 inches!!!!
The PPD chemical is commonly found in dark-colored hair dyes and makeup, as well as henna tattoos, according to Yahoo Lifestyle. An allergic reaction to the chemical can cause “fatal complications,” such as the breakdown of muscle tissue, known as rhabdomyolysis, respiratory distress and renal failure, among other side effects. Holy crap... I need to go home and check my make up! This stuff is bad news!
You have to check out these videos! Have you ever heard of anything like this?