Sometimes plans change and now you’re looking for a place to eat that is open on Thanksgiving
What happens if you burn the turkey, or the dog gets ahold of it… or if you weren’t expecting company and al of a sudden you have a house full of people and only mac and cheese in your cupboards? Good thing there are some Tampa Bay area restaurants open.
If you plan on dining out at any of these restaurants tho.. I would call ahead to check on status…It’s the busiest day of the year for some restaurants.
Restaurants Open on Thanksgiving
- Bob Evans
- Boston Market
- Cracker Barrel
- Golden Corral
- Marie Callender’s
- Bern’s Steak House
- Mitchell’s Fish Markets
- Ruth’s Chris Steak House
- Village Inn
- Waffle House
- Dunkin Donuts
- Domino’s Pizza – Some locations open
- Sonic Drive-In – Most locations open, may have reduced hours
- Starbucks – Most locations open, may have reduced hours
- Buffalo Wild Wings – Some locations open
- Burger King – May have limited hours
- There are a ton of other restaurants in the Tampa Bay area that are open on Thanksgiving and are listed on OpenTable.com.
Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family, wherever you may be dining. Remember it’s not about the food, but the people you are with.