Can I bring a lawn chair? What about a bottle of water? A cooler? Backpack?
Some shows vary, but generally these are the things you can and can't bring to concerts at the MIDFLORIDA Credit Union Amphitheatre in Tampa.
Here are the things you CAN bring:
- Average size bags/back packs
- Cameras ("non-professional"... meaning if it has a detachable lens, it's probably not allowed)
- Food – As long as it's in a clear, 1-gallon Ziploc bag
- Lawn Chairs – but it's got to be one of the low profile ones... the back can't go any higher than 26 inches
- Water – Many don't realize water is ok to bring in... and everyone should in the Florida heat! In fact, you can bring up to 1 gallon. The big thing is... don't open it until you get inside. It's got to be in a factory sealed bottle.
And now the big things you CAN'T bring in:
- The obvious... Weapons, Alcohol or Drugs
- Glass containers
- Big backpacks
- Laser pointers
- Animals (except service animals)
Something else that you were curious about? Tweet @WQYKGeno and I'll find out if it can or can't be brought in.
- A big time Lightning fan and Tampa Bay's junk foodie, Geno grew up in Westbrook, Maine. Geno is your typical Florida transplant that hated the snow and cold so our palm trees and beaches brought him to QYK. Catch Nights with Geno weeknights at 7 on 99.5 QYK!